The Montreal Council of Women (MCW) is a vibrant, proactive, council of women reflecting the diversity of society, encouraging informed political decision making and public attitudes for the well-being of society, through education, consultation and cooperation. The MCW strives to empower all women to work together towards improving the quality of life for women, families and society through the forum of its membership of autonomous federated societies and individuals.
Acting as a catalyst for its members, MCW advocates improvement of social conditions and responds on issues that Canadians face as citizens. We achieve the MCW objectives by informing and recommending to the municipality that policies and services, which have a major impact particularly on the lives of women, need to be improved, changed or abandoned.
Take Action With the MCW!
- September 29, 2023NA’KUSET’S INDUCTION CEREMONY ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS WALKWAY
- September 19, 2023VOICES OF YOUTH VICTIMS OF VIOLENCE IN MONTREAL
- September 18, 2023Remembering Mahsa Amini: Her Impact on Women's Rights in Iran and the World
- May 10, 2023JEWISH HERITAGE MONTH – MAY 2023
- December 14, 2023 Join us on Thursday, December 14 at 12:00pm for this enlightening session on the needs of our community and how we can help.
- January 18, 2024 Join us as Danielle Moreau, Nutritionist, guides us through better living through nutritional optimization.