The Montreal Council of Women joined other Federate members of the National Council in submitting resolutions for final review, debate and (having passed a voting procedure)- adoption. All three of the resolutions submitted are now NCWC policy-enabling further advocacy across the country.
- Eliminating the Commodification of Women and Girls
- Indigenous People and Racism in the Health Care System
- Firearms Licences and Mental Illness
- Heart Disease and Women
- Update: Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls and 2SLGBTQQIA Persons
- Update: Support for the Family Caregiver
- Age Verification and Protecting Children and Minors from Exposure to Pornography Online *MCW
- Senior/Elders Bill of Rights *MCW
- Long Term Care: Protecting Seniors/Elders and People with Disabilities *MCW
1967-2020 NCWC Policies
All national policies can be viewed by going to the NCWC website directly.
MCW Proposed Resolution 2021
In keeping with the resolution process, the MCW has put forward an Update to the NCWC Policy ((2001:02EM).
UPDATE: A COMMISSIONER FOR CANADA’S CHILDREN