Petitions & Surveys
Petitions are one of the tools in the box advocates can use to encourage action and underscore our concerns around a specific issue- the more names in support of a petition-the better for the cause they address. When signing a petition you will be asked to supply your name and email address as well as other details. Upon "sending" your support you will receive an email back from the government asking you to confirm that you had indeed submitted the petition. It is important that you follow up with your confirmation!
- Petition for Provision of Health Services and Social Services in the English Language
Members are encouraged to review and consider signing and sharing this petition brought forward by MNA David Birnbaum The petition calls on the CAQ government to restore the full role of the Provincial Committee for the Provision of Health Services and Social Services in the English Language. Please note the signing deadline is December 8, 2021.
- Stop the Next Pandemic, McDonald's!
- Currently no active surveys
Past Petitions & Surveys
- Petition for Montreal to authorize postal voting
- SURVEY - HSO National Long-Term Care Services Standard
- Strengthening standards in effect in residential and long-term care facilities (CHSLDs)
- Petition e-3028 - Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- Reducing the Rate of Still Births
- Petition e-2884 - Calling for adoption of Bill S-203, Protecting Young Persons from Exposure to Pornography Act.
- Home Care for Seniors
- Request for a revised Triage Protocol which respects the human rights of people with disabilities
- Voting by mail for the 2021 municipal elections